The strength of the Georgia Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics comes from the member volunteers who coordinate and oversee areas related to
- Media Activities
- Community Outreach/ Events
- Strategic Planning
- Diet Manual Updates
- Membership Recruitment/ Retention
- Student Involvement
- Legislation/ Public Policy (state level)
- Serving as liaison with other allied health professionals or organization
- Assisting with the Annual Conference
If interested in learning more about how you may be able to contribute your time and talent, complete the Get Involved form.
Most of the positions on the Board of Directors are appointed. And those few that are elected require some Board experience.
Are you ready to
Become A Member?