Annual Conference and Exhibition (ACE)
Get Ready for ACE 2023!
Dates: March 2 - 3, 2023
Theme: A World of Opportunities for Nutrition Professionals
CEU Credits: 10 for RDNs
Location: Roam Lenox in Atlanta, 3535 Peachtree Rd NE, #320, Atlanta, GA 30326
Join us for our first in-person Georgia Academy Annual Conference & Exhibition (ACE) in 3 years! This year ACE is a hybrid event meaning we are combining a "live" in-person event with a "virtual" online component.
You do not want to miss out on a culturally tailored cook-along, public policy workshop with elected officials, our lobbyists, and an update on our licensure strategy and then a full day of dynamic speakers sharing their expertise and updated information on food allergies, gut health, heart health, and much more.
Lodging: Group rates available at the following hotels
AC Hotel Atlanta Buckhead at Phipps Plaza
- Located across the street from Roam Lenox
- 3600 Wieuca Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30326
- Group Rate: $164-$169 per night
- Reservation Link for Georgia Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics ACE 2023
- Start Date: Wednesday, March 1, 2023
- End Date: Sunday, March 5, 2023
- Last Day to book: Thursday, February 4, 2023
JW Marriott Atlanta Buckhead
- A 12-minute walk to Roam Lenox
- 3300 Lenox Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30326
- Group Rate: $175 per night
- Booking Website: https://book.passkey.com/e/50485028
- Last Day to book: Monday, February 6, 2023
2022 Georgia Academy Annual Conference and Expo (ACE)- March 23 and 24, 2022
The conference was held virtually on March 23 and 24, 2022. Check out the AGENDA
Highlights of ACE 2022 included:
- 12+ CEUs
- Whova App created an engaging and organized event
- Pre-recorded sessions with live Q&A with presenters
- President’s Update & GAND Business Meeting
- On-line Auction
- & lots of opportunities to network, engage, participate, & win prizes!
Are you ready to
Become A Member?